Monday 14 May 2018

MARTA JONES: A BASQUE PREDICTION TO THE FUTURE

Marta Jones in Miarritze/Biarritz
Marta Jones. Seer and App's Tester. Basque French Country.
  
I was born in Miarritze aka Biarritz and moved to Paris to study in the Sorbonne Université. I decided to join The Jones and enjoy my hobbies: nature, reading, cinema and travelling.


-Good morning, Marta Jones and thanks to attend us.

-Good morning. It's a pleasure.

-Well, to start this interview I would like to know how you define yourself.

-Well. On one hand, I'm a seer. A person who can guess the future reading your hand or seeing in your eyes. On another hand, I'm also n app's tester, a person who checks mobile and computer applications.

-Some people don't believe in seers. How can you explain it to them?


-Well, I think these skills are genetics because I haven't done anything to have them but one day I realized I had this power and I decided to explore it.

-Can you guess the next winner lottery card for me?

-No I can't. Of course, not. These skills are only useful when you're treating with people, with emotions, with feelings and a lottery card is only a piece of paper without life. There's a lot of psychology in the art of being a seer.


-How is possible to be a seer, which is something so mysterious, and an app's tester, which is something so technological?

-You must have a creative open mind if you want to survive in a standard world. Being a seer offers me the possibility of explore the psychological point of view of people while being an app's tester makes me close to science an empiric world. Things are not necessary black or white. Pantone defines 1114 different colours, then; imagine how many possibilities you have to focus an opinion, an action or a feeling.

-How do you feel being a member of The Jones family?

-Well, it's a great family where you can do whatever you want meanwhile you don't cross a sacred line.

-Which?

-Respect and be sure that all things that happen inside the family must keep inside the family.

-How is a normal day with The Jones?

-We haven't got a normal day although we have a little habit: we try to learn and review some English meanwhile we travel around the world.

-How long have you been studying English?

-Since I was in the school. I'm from the Basque French Country and I can speak three languages without any kind of problem: Basque, Occitan and French but, as you know, English is the world language of communication and business and then... you must study it.


-Then, you speak four languages? Is it very difficult to do it?

-Not really. When you have born in a multilanguage place, learning languages is something easy because your brain is opener to new information, new vocabulary and new sounds. Moreover, English comes from German then; there are some common things that make easier learning it.

-The Basque French Country is one of the most beautiful places around the world and a rich region in Europe. What can you explain about it?

-We are small but we speak two languages, we have an incredible geopolitical situation because we're closer to the Cantabrian and the Atlantic and we are one of the most productive regions of the south of Europe. We have a Cathar past and a Basque present in a European continent full of diversity. It's not necessary to be big, for being rich. In fact, the richest countries are small. You can take the example of San Marino, Monaco, Andorra, Liechtenstein or the most incredible, Vatican City.

 -Do you use any app to improve your English?

-Of course, I do. Technology helps and improves our lives in an incredible way. 

-Must we be afraid of technology and the future robots and applications?

-Why? Technology arrived to improve our lives not to destroy them. I'm thinking in applied technology to health, to save lives, to improve our quality of live, to help people with some kind of disable, to help animals to have a better life conditions, to respect Nature.

-Military industry? Bombs? Weapons?

-This is not technology fault, this is a human decision. We must learn to live in peace respecting communities and cultures not killing between us. It's a non-sense. Remember that intolerance is ignorance.

-How can a Basque seer arrive to success?

-You must work very hard and stay very sure that you never, never, never give up.

-What can you explain about your life with The Jones?

-Well, it has been a great experience. The family is a group of people very qualified who have offered their best to the common success. It was very special for me the day when I explained my future plans to them.

-And after?

-Life is a race. You must continue to reach the next objective but without forgetting who you are and where you come from. Everyone will continue her/his path but I hope being in touch with the rest of the family.

-Which is your best memory with the family?

-Lots of memories. I love, especially, these days when we celebrate whatever we want. Perhaps it's a birthday, maybe some good news or simply we celebrate that we're together. This is fantastic.

-You have said, you like reading and watching cinema. Could you talk about the last book that you have read?

-Yes. I'm reading an Oscar Wilde's masterpiece. It's The Picture of Dorian Gray, an amazing book about a man who didn't want to get old and didn't accept life's rules. Some days ago, I finished another book about Enriqueta Martí, a serial killer who murdered dozens of people in Barcelona last century. It's scary.

-And the last film that you have watched?

-Titanic. I watched on TV last night. It's the story of the ship, you know...

-What kind of thing would you like to see in your future visions?

-The end of all the wars, obviously. The possibility of living in a better world with no violence and with respect, a society full of work and opportunities to the people who want to reach them is my wished vision.

-Which is your favourite song?

-I have got lots of favourite songs. It's difficult but, perhaps, because of my Basque roots I love Mikel Laboa's Txoria, txoria a beautiful song that talks about freedom, respect and hope. I also like Amaral's Biarritz because it talks about my hometown.

-Why these?

-Beautiful lyrics, wonderful messages. Hope, hope, hope... and freedom.

-Do you like this message?

-Yes. It's my lifestyle. Live and let live. Respect and you will be respected.

-Thank you very much, Marta Jones.

-You're welcome.


 Hegoak ebaki banizkio nerea izango zen, ez zuen aldegingo.
 Bainan, honela ez zen gehiago txoria izango eta nik txoria nuen maite.


If I had cut off his wings, it would have been mine, I would not have escaped.  But so, I would have stopped being a bird.
  
Mikel Laboa

No comments:

Post a Comment