Sunday, 27 September 2026

LIBREEEEEE COMO EL DÍA EN QUE NACÍ, ASÍ HE DE VIVIR...


The Grandma is working hard this weekend, wrapping up the final training modules, grading the last exams, and entering the final marks.

Tomorrow, she will begin a well-deserved vacation that -all going well- will last until the start of next year, after the Christmas and Three Kings holidays.

It has been a year of intense work, as always, but everything comes to an end; now she will wrap up another year of training and devote herself to what she loves most: reading, building with LEGOs, birdwatching, diving, playing the guitar, and watching football matches back-to-back -especially those featuring her own team and the Northern Star, whom she will now be able to visit more often.

And if she finds a spare moment, she'll continue creating content for her blog.

So, now is the time to be free for a few months and share more moments with Joseph de Ca'th Lon, Claire Fontaine, and the rest of her family and friends, in fact, it is the most important thing to do: spend time with your beloved people.


Libre he de vivir
Libre como el día en que nací
Así he de vivir
Hasta que me muera

Y mientras ese día llega
Dame luz, dame candela
Y hazme reír
Que prenda la hoguera en que se quema
Lo que no vale la pena
Déjalo ir

Libre he de vivir
Libre como el día en que nací
Así he de vivir
Hasta que me muera

Que sepas que ese lado más oscuro
Del que tantas veces huyo
Es parte de mí
Y deja que se pierda en el murmullo
Como el agua entre los juncos
Déjalo ir

Libre he de vivir
Libre como el día en que nací
Así he de vivir
Hasta que me muera

I shall live free
Free as the day I was born
That is how I shall live
Until I die

And while that day arrives
Give me light, give me fire
And make me laugh
Let the bonfire ignite to burn away
What isn't worth it
Let it go

I shall live free
Free as the day I was born
That is how I shall live
Until I die

Know that this darker side
The one I flee from so often
Is a part of me
And let it fade into the murmur
Like water flowing through the reeds
Let it go

I shall live free
Free as the day I was born
That is how I shall live
Until I die

More information: Amaral


Soy muy tímida y sentir cómo me transformaba 
en lo contrario en el escenario me enganchó tanto 
que aquí sigo.

I am very shy, and experiencing how I transformed 
into the exact opposite on stage hooked me so much 
that I'm still here.

Eva Amaral

No comments:

Post a Comment