Thursday 9 June 2016

ELI POPPINS & CLUBMADRES.COM

Eli Poppins & Club Madres
Hi, I'm Eli Poppins and I'm here to explain to you my last project: clubmadres.com.

When, the other day, Susanna Poppins showed us her project I thought in a web in which I write some articles about the maternity. The web was made in 2008 by an old friend, who is an expert in internet,and me.

We thought that when we have a problem, we search the solution in the net and because both of us were mothers and we had learnt a lot about pregnacy, babies, health and education, we decided to write our experiences in well-written articles.

At the beginning, we started with well-known themes like allergies because our children had and have a lot of them and we had some knowledge in this theme. We felt very happy.

After, we started to receive books from the publishers and we read them and wrote some articles about them.

Nowadays, we have less time and we don't write as frequently as we would like but, however, the web has lots of visitors.

More information: www.clubmadres.com

  
Goodnight, my angel, time to close your eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say.

Lullabye (Goodbye, My Angel), Céline Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment