Saturday 31 January 2015

GEMMA & CAMBRIDGE EXAMS

Last Thursday, we reviewed Future Continuous, some connectors and Zero Conditional. We created a new composition about Occitan Poetry and Gipsy’s tarot and we worked with the W- questions. MJ visited us and talked about the next Cambridge Exams (KET and PET) and their date: 16 May. We talked about online education and some methods of knowledge.


The Collins Family has continued Gemma’s searching. She’s missing since the boat, where all the family was sailing, sunk in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. It seems that Gemma is fine because the family has received some tweets located in an unknown spot. 




In the middle of the river
I found your heart.

If you want to give me your life

Give me it, give me it, baby!

Give me it, give me it, baby!

 

Eva C., Karen & Montse Pottery (Cyprus, Ukraine and Germany)

No comments:

Post a Comment