Friday 16 January 2015

GO SHOPPING!

Food
Yesterday, we reviewed countable and uncountable; there is and there are and the undefined some and any. We wrote our own shopping list for celebrating an enormous banquet and we started to prepare a Password game for the next week. 



The family is still resting in Rhodes. We are here two or three more days and then we’ll start our cruise around the Greek Islands. Eva Maltese is searching some clues about Corto with a little help from the family. We haven’t found anything but we don’t lose our faith. We trust on us. 

We are a great family and we can do whatever we propose. Also, we have regularized our surname: 


We are The Collins




With my shopping cart I move through the heart
Of a sea of fools so blissfully unaware
That they're in the presence of something wonderful and rare

As I lift my groceries in to my car
I turn back for a moment and catch a smile
That blows this whole fucking place apart

No comments:

Post a Comment