Wednesday 15 April 2015

MARTA'S GOODBYE & JORDI'S WELCOME

The Addams Family is shocked. For one hand, the family has adopted a new member, Jordi, and for other hand Marta has decided to leave the family and has written a letter to her husband, Alberto.

Here it is...

Dear Alberto,

I have decided to change my life. It hasn’t been easy but I think, finally, I have found my way. I’ve decided to enter in a convent. I want to dedicate my life to myself. Sorry, for doing things in that way but… nobody is perfect! God will forgive my sins…and yours!

Take care of our lovely children and grandchild. I won’t forget you. They’re blood of my blood but, in that moment, I think that the best for us is to live separate lives. I have found my trust in God and I want to follow his path.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Always,

Marta


After this, the family has decided to prepare a travel to New York for trying to accept it and going on.  


  
I will follow Him
Follow Him where ever he may go
And near Him I always will be
For nothing can keep me away
He is my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment