Sunday 22 February 2015

DOWNTON'S PARTY: ALF, HOBBIT & ETERNAL HEROES

The Hobbit
Last Friday, we finished our pre-intermediate book and we started with our intermediate one. We reviewed Present Perfect vs. Past Simple and Present Simple vs. Present Continuous and we read about restaurants. We ordered some reports and we talked about adjectives that define us. Finally, we created stories with The Smurfs Cards.

The Collins Family went to a party in the afternoon. They invited lots of people to participate in it and Downton Abbey filled with people arrived from all places, including non-terrestrial ones. It was a great party, plenty of music, happiness, food and drink. The Family has rested during all the weekend but they know, they must continue tomorrow because the show never ends, the show must go on.

More information: Present Perfect vs. Past Simple 


Ooh, inside my heart is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile still stays on

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die
I can fly, my friends
The show must go on

Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment